RACE RESULTS ARE IN! CLICK BELOW:
2019 Race Results
August 3, 2019 – Keystone Technologies and Re/Max One present the
WolfRide Gran Fondo – Returning to the City of Eureka, MO’s Route 66 BBQ Blast
– Ride historic Route 66 with three route options through beautiful Eureka, Pacific, Gray Summit and Villa Ridge and Washington, MO.
– 30-mile, 50-mile & 70-mile routes
– The 70-mile route includes the popular Allenton Loop and other cyclists may choose to add this loop to their ride.
– Rest stops and SAG support provided by Big Shark Bicycle Co. along the route.
– Get your “licks” at the Route 66 BBQ Bash located at the finish line. All paid cyclists will receive a ticket for a complimentary BBQ lunch.
– Bring the entire family – the event includes:
– Food Tents, Beer Vendors & Cooking Demonstrations
– Kids Activities, Car Show
– Live Bands & Free Outdoor Movies
Designed for recreational cyclists and racers alike, the WolfRide has been called the “best organized charity cycling event in the region”. A portion of the proceeds benefit the Lupus Foundation of America, Heartland Chapter.
The Registration fee is $45. Riders are asked to raise funds for the Lupus Foundation of America, Heartland Chapter. You can turn in donations on the day of the ride, or create a Facebook Fundraiser and select the Lupus Foundation of America, Heartland Chapter as your charity. Fundraiser Start date: Today; Fundraiser End date: 8/5/2019
Lion’s Park Map: https://goo.gl/maps/P76X4usDdvNUE8aD7
Contact Eric Humes, Ride Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 314-952-9977 .